We appreciate the trust you place in Scudder's Galleries and we are committed to respecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. We recognize the importance of protecting all information provided us by customers, and we have procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe and secure manner.
Scudder's Galleries strictly adheres to the government's CAN-SPAM act and follows its guidelines in all aspects of our email marketing. We never share customer email addresses with third parties. We only send emails to customers who have offered their addresses to us to receive occasional information regarding upcoming estate auctions, new merchandise arrivals, company promotions and special events.
Our website is a secure site as authenticated through Equifax Securesite. We use Secure Socket Layering (SSL), the industry-standard encryption technology that ensures safe Internet transmission of your personal information. When the letters "http" in the URL change to "https," the "s" indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL; also, your browser may give you a pop-up message that you're about to enter a secure area.
All personal information stored on our site is protected through digital certificates technology which functions as electronic credentials that allow secure communications between two parties. Digital certificates help identify user privileges as well as encrypt electronic messages over the Internet providing for safe data storage, online trading and credit card transactions.
Highlands, NC 28741
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach us by telephone at 828-526-4111
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the email address (where possible).
We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email at the above address.
- We never share or rent customer email addresses.
- If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us email at the above address.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.